To get the latest updates please visit FatGuyAcrossAmerica on Facebook as we update daily and this site updates biweekly.
I blame the Proclaimers I really do. I will be riding a bicycle from east coast to west coast for a few reasons:
1. To prove things to my wife and my love.
2. To take back my health and to lose the pounds I have collected over the years.
3. I was 567 pounds when I started, I got below 480 during the process. i've had success and failures but i will not give up. I've had an especially rough time for the last year and gained back plus more Topping at 630. I'm ashamed and FIGHTING again to overcome and finally beat this, and i will. As have been RECEIVING treatments from my ENDOCRINOLOGIST and have lost 50 pounds in a little over a month. So thing are moving NICELY in the right direction again.
4. I will be blogging and v-logging during the trip and interviewing people along the way, but also spending less time online than I did last time around. I will report on my pages and do it my way and i will not let anyone online or ANYWHERE tell me how i have to do my trip. I will block rude people, trolls, and crazies. I am not a professional or SERIOUS CYCLIST. I am just a guy finding himself that is lost in his own body who finds that riding a bike is enjoyable and a good way to explore while dropping the pounds.
5. I will be doing cool things seeing cool places and meeting cool people. remember that, ya’ll always forget that bit. I will be Rebuilding my soul and EXPERIENCING everything along with riding my bicycle.
6. After I complete my trip I will write a book or two on the experience and maybe a cookbook exercise book and dvd and a HANDY dandy thinga ma jig I can sell late night because hey, one of my goals is to build a future for my family, so, get over it. I want to INSPIRE others, but I also want to take care of my wife and my parents.
For now the journey is unfolding at home with medical intervention and hormone therapy. Once medically released I will start my trip over and attempt the whole trip again my aim is to try for this coming Spring of 2019.
at i am self funding the trip without donations saving from work and sales of my art work and future products on this page. SPONSORSHIP'S will cover some of the housing and technical parts of the trip. All funds are used for the process WHETHER its a hotel to a tire to medicine, whatever is needed for the goal.
For all media and business inquiries, please conntact AEP Media at email@example.com